Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dirt Floor Studios in Chester


I'm still shining from the recording session at Dirt Floor Studios in Chester.  I've been dying to record with my friend Chris Brown who plays upright bass and ukulele.  Eric Lichter co-owner and operator of Dirt Floor is an amazing musical artist.  His wife Sandra, a beautiful artist as well, is his partner.  

The process was organic; totally old school and totally pro!  This is the only way to record at Dirt Floor.  Be a true artist and the truth be told!  I'll be posting my recordings on my websites soon!  Yeah!  

If you want beautiful sound, way comfortable surroundings and artistic inspiration - go to Dirt Floor.  There are so many wonderful things about the studio and Eric to know so check out some sounds and more information at the websites below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!